Earthing wearables kit includes:
Welcome to your new favorite lounge chair! The Ground Therapy Zero Gravity Recliner is completely upholstered in our conductive carbon tech material, offering a unique head -to-toe grounding experience. De-stress after your workday by sitting in your recliner, setting it to zero gravity position, and feel your fatigue and inflammation melt away! Pair with the Grounding Therapy Throw for an immersive grounding experience like no other. May recline to any position, and also includes vibration massage and heat features!
Dimensions: 40.5 x 30.5 x 49 in (L x W x H) Reclined: 63 inches Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
Step 1: Check Your Outlets For Ground
In order to use your Earthing product, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your Earthing product, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker.
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product.
Any other light combination means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a grounding rod in the optional step 2.
Step 2: (Optional) Using The Ground Rod When Outlets Aren't Grounded
1. First Push the Ground Rod directly into the earth(8" to 10") close to the foundation of the building.
2. Run the cord from the Ground Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your product.
3. Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
4. Plug the prong end of your cord into the receptical end of the Ground Rod cord. If you live in a dry area, such as a desert, soak the earth around the Ground Rod from time to time for maximum conductivity.
Step 3: Setting Up The Small Body Band
1.The small band is placed around your wrist and the larger band can be placed around your ankle or larger area of arm or leg. The band is conductive, and needs to be in contact with bare skin. If you need to ground an area that cannot be done with a band use the adhesive pads for all other areas (spine or neck).
2. Insert one end of Earthing cord into ground port of a properly grounded wall outlet (third hole) or connect to cord of an Earthing ground rod placed in the Earth outside.
3. Snap other end of cord onto the Earthing band.
4. Anytime you use a band, don’t forget to disconnect the cord if you have to leave the room. It’s easy to forget you are connected!!!
Step 4: How To Test For Conductivity With The Continuity Tester*
1. Insert prong end of splitter into grounded outlet or ground rod cord.
2. Plug Earthing cord from Body Band into one of the two splitter receptacle ends.
3. Insert prong end of tester cord into the other splitter receptacle.
4. Place product tester flat on the Earthing throw. The round metal plate must be in contact with surface of the conductive inside of the band. The other side is not conductive. Press firmly to obtain a good contact. A green light means that band is in working order. In unlikely case that no green light comes on, the band may be defective or has lost conductivity and should be replaced. Sometimes, people have difficulty testing their band. If the light doesn’t come on, try this simple approach. Place one hand on the inside of the band while holding the tester in the other hand and with one finger on the silver button on back of tester. A green light would show that the body is grounded when touching the band. Make sure that both the tester and the band are plugged in to the ground, as described above. The reason for perhaps the light not going on: you aren't pressing hard enough on the tester. The surface fabric of the band sometimes prevents the button from contacting the conductive silver fibers of the band. The surface seems smooth, but if you were to look at it with a microscope you would see "hills and valleys." The pliant surface of the skin, unlike the hard metal button, will bend around fibers and make good contact. You can also put some moisture on your finger tips to create a better contact.
5. Disconnect splitter from the ground connection, then disconnect cords from the splitter.
6. Re-insert Earthing cord from band into ground connection.
7. You don’t have to test your band often. Perhaps after cleaning. The more you use the tester, the sooner the batteries in the tester will expire.
Mission Diabetes, LLC is an Affiliate Partner of Earthing.com and receives a commission when you purchase products using product links. Using any links regarding Earthing.com products will redirect you to the Earthing.com website. Pricing is the same. Purchasing a product helps Mission Diabetes, LLC continue our research and help our Mission to Prevent, Improve and Reverse Diabetes Complications. Thank you for your Support!